6) Make sure YOU don’t move or have your fat black fingers in front of the lens when you push the button. (priceless tip: push the button down halfway, wait for a clicky sound, and then push it all the way in - this is the BIG photography secret that professionals don’t want you to know.)
7) Take TONS of photos of the same thing and then only use the good ones where the bird or the queer wasn’t blinking.
You’re done. You’re a fucking photographer. See how easy that is? That’s because it’s for JERKOFFS.” —PHOTOGRAPHY IS FOR JERKOFFS
- Savor Everyday Moments
- Avoid Comparisons
- Put Money Low on the List
- Have Meaningful Goals
- Take Initiative at Work
- Make Friends, Treasure Family
- Smile Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
- Say Thank You Like You Mean It
- Get Out and Exercise
- Give it Away, Give it Away Now!